I started laughing at this http://ridensgirl.livejournal.com/1
Did I seriously considered those pairings as OTP and OT3? Ahahahahah. I had a weird mind. =w=
Pointless post is pointless but at least I updated my journal :D
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE <3
- Current Mood: calm
I remember us getting pissed because they suddenly stopped airing la Melevisione and its cartoons to give room to a special live edition of the Newscast - which was showing the attack at the Twin Towers.
In our children's sillyness, we lost interest in the TV and just kept riding our scooters ignoring the seriousness of what was really happening.
- Current Location:Home
- Current Mood: calm
Ciao, LJ! Did you feel neglected? Did you feel lonely? ;A;
I have so many things to say that I forgot them all :D
Fun fact of the day:
Today while waiting for Statistics class to begin I had my friend from Pakistan read my hand; I was interested in my love life and she figured out the main letter with which the name of my true love begins.
She found two letters, not just one. The letters would be "M" and "F".
What's the fun part in this?
The name of the guy I like starts with "M" while my male best friend's one starts with "F".
- Current Location:Home
- Current Mood: lazy
- Current Music:This is England - The Clash
Let’s have fun with some logical scientific deduction!
Thesis: I dislike my sister’s boyfriend.
Facts given as a support to the initial thesis:
- He’s a boot-licker;
- He’s false;
- He’s not funny, in any way;
- He thinks he just has to offer someone drinks in order to get them to become his friends;
- He’s constantly looking for everyone’s support;
- He claims to suffer from a serious heart disease (got a couple of heart-attacks too) but then would play soccer thrice a week. >_>
- He pretends to not be rich, he plays the part of the “humble” guy but then would buy very expensive stuff;
- He’s a boot-licker, did I say it already?
- He thinks he can buy my approval by gifting me;
Okay, this should be all.
- Oh right, he screws my sister.
Facts given in opposition to the initial thesis:
- My sister seems to like him; (but she doesn’t love him, as she herself told me)
- She’s the person I’m most close to, I should be happy for her since she seems happy too;
- He might have a reason for acting like that because of his background story;
- My sister is not a child anymore
(YES SHE IS )and can think for herself (NO SHE CAN’T)
- ………. Idk.
Discussion and conclusion:
I still dislike him.
I really have much reasons why I should like him. I don’t like him as person in the first place, how can they (my sister + my roommate ) expect me to like him as Cate’s boyfriend? =A=;
I was sloooooowly getting over the fact that after 6 months of regular dating they would eventually sleep together BUT today I saw a post on Facebook that got me horrified. It was a link he tagged Cate on, it had the picture of a sexy nurse on it (the image belonged to an album named “A sexy costume for each month” or something) and he wrote above: “This is my month, Cate----. J Your gift for me? Wearing a cute nurse costume J “ Okay, this might not look as bad at first sight but the comments written under the post were worse. They went like so:
Cate: “No way, wearing white clothes makes me look fat!”
Him: “Do not worry, if you wear that I’ll know how to make your “fat” disappear! J “ (him and his annoying smileys!)
Just…. Ew. :/
First thing up is, you’re a fucking bastard. Second, you’re a fucking bastard that has fantasies about my sister. Third, you’re a fucking perverted bastard that posts such stuff where anyone can read/see it. Fourth, you’re a fucking perverted idiot that posts such stuff where anyone and MY DAD can read/see it.
Well done, smartie boy!
After I read that stuff I immediately texted my sister and – of course – we ended up fighting. We’ve never fought this much and this often like now, thank you W.! You’re the main reason why I find hard to get along with my sister anymore, idiot. I get pissed at him and take it out on her, she would then make me feel guilty by saying my behaving hurts her. Cazzo, I find no pleasure in being pissed at her as well, nor in telling her I can’t stand her boyfriend; but I can’t help it. Also, when angry I also say mean things…
Cate: “Geez, can’t you just be a little more open minded?” (she did use those cursive words)
Me: “Sure, and you a little bit more open legged?”
Those words probably make no sense if I think about it now… But she understood what I inderectly and unintentionally called her as there. And I know I’ll regret calling her a whore sooner than I would even think of.
Die Eintragung ist zu Ende. Heute ist doch ein schöner Tag! ;w;
And my German is probably screwed up as well.
PS: He wants me to go to his birthday party. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. No.
PS2: this shit all happened right after I had genuinely asked my sister to come with me to the next Hetalia Day in Venice and she had miraculously agreed to it…. Dammit ;A;
- Current Location:Trento
- Current Mood: pissed off
- Current Music:My Love - Sia
I just saw Himaruya updated his blog with a new banner starring none other than Rome and Italy~! >w< You can find it here http://www.geocities.co.jp/himaruya/t.ht
As always, Himaruya sure knows how to make my fangirl side happy~
Too bad Romano wasn't included. ;A; The day I'll see the Italy bros and their Grandpa all together I'll be reaaaally excited.
Oh, and now (just to waste some more time on here), it's meme time! I'm excused though: many friends already did this and I want to do it too. :I
» Bold the ones that are true.
» Italicize the ones that are sort of true.
01. Bought everyone in the pub a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said "I love you" and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Done a striptease
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Stayed up all night long, and watch the sun rise
15. Seen the Northern Lights
16. Gone to a huge sports game
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
19. Touched an iceberg
20. Slept under the stars
21. Changed a baby's diaper
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
23. Watched a meteor shower
24. Gotten drunk on champagne
25. Given more than you can afford to charity
26. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
28. Had a food fight
29. Bet on a winning horse
30. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
31. Asked out a stranger
32. Had a snowball fight
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
35. Held a lamb
36. Enacted a favorite fantasy
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip
38. Taken an ice cold bath
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar
40. Seen a total eclipse
41. Ridden a roller coaster
42. Hit a home run
43. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
47. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
48. Had two hard drives for your computer
49. Visited all 50 states
50. Loved your job for all accounts
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
53. Had amazing friends
54. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
55. Watched wild whales
56. Stolen a sign
57. Backpacked in Europe
58. Taken a road-trip
59. Gone rock climbing
60. Lied to foreign government's official in that country to avoid notice
61. Midnight walk on the beach
62. Sky diving
63. Visited Ireland
64. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
66. Visited Japan
67. Bench pressed your own weight
68. Milked a cow
69. Alphabetized your records
70. Pretended to be a superhero
71. Sung karaoke
72. Lounged around in bed all day
73. Posed nude in front of strangers
74. Scuba diving
75. Got it on to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
76. Kissed in the rain
77. Played in the mud
78. Played in the rain
79. Gone to a drive-in theatre
80. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it
81. Visited the Great Wall of China
82. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog
83. Dropped Windows in favour of something better
84. Started a business
85. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
86. Toured ancient sites
87. Taken a martial arts class
88. Sword fought for the honour of a woman
89. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
90. Gotten married
91. Been in a movie
92. Crashed a party
93. Loved someone you shouldn't have
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy
95. Gotten divorced
96. Had sex at the office
97. Gone without food for 5 days
98. Made cookies from scratch
99. Won first prize in a costume contest
100. Ridden a gondola in Venice
101. Gotten a tattoo
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on
103. Rafted the Snake River
104. Been on television news programs as an "expert"
105. Got flowers for no reason
106. Masturbated in a public place
107. Got so drunk you don't remember anything
108. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug
109. Performed on stage
110. Been to Las Vegas
111. Recorded music
112. Eaten shark
113. Had a one-night stand
114. Gone to Thailand
115. Seen Siouxsie live
116. Bought a house
117. Been in a combat zone
118. Buried one/both of your parents
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off
120. Been on a cruise ship
121. Spoken more than one language fluently (not completely fluently but...)
122. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone
123. Bounced a check
124. Performed in Rocky Horror
125. Read - and understood - your credit report
126. Raised children
127. Recently bought and played with a favourite childhood toy
128. Followed your favourite band/singer on tour
129. Created and named your own constellation of stars
130. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did
132. Called or written your Member of Congress
132a. Had them write back
133. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
134. ... more than once?
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
137. Had an abortion or your female partner did
138. Had plastic surgery
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
140. Wrote articles for a large publication
141. Lost over 100 pounds
142. Held someone while they were having a flashback
143. Piloted an airplane
144. Petted a stingray
145. Broken someone's heart
146. Helped an animal give birth
147. Been fired or laid off from a job
148. Won money on a TV game show
149. Broken a bone
150. Killed a human being
151. Gone on an African photo safari
152. Ridden a motorcycle (My cousin's fiancé took me on a ride on his Ducati ♥♥♥ It didn't last long - we weren't wearing helmets - and it scared me to no end. But, wow, the adrenaline rush I felt. *A* )
153. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100mph ( >:D )
154. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced
155. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol (they were airguns, is it the same? )
156. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
157. Ridden a horse
158. Had major surgery
159. Had sex on a moving train
160. Had a snake as a pet
161. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
162. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing
163. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
164. Visited more foreign countries than US states
165. Visited all 7 continents
166. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
167. Eaten kangaroo meat
168. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground
169. Been a sperm or egg donor
170. Eaten sushi
171. Had your picture in the newspaper
172. Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime
173. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
174. Gotten someone fired for their actions
175. Gone back to school
177. Changed your name
178. Petted a cockroach
179. Eaten fried green tomatoes
180. Read The Iliad
181. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read
182. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them
183. ... and gotten 86'ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you
184. Taught yourself art from scratch
185. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
186. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt
187. Skipped all your school reunions
188. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
189. Been elected to public office
190. Written your own computer language
191. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
192. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
193. Built your own PC from parts
194. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
195. Had a booth at a street fair
196. Dyed your hair
197. Been a DJ
198. Found out someone was going to dump you via LiveJournal
199. Written your own role playing game
200. Been arrested
201. Used a paperclip for a hairpin
LJ you fail in detecting where I live. I'm not in f****** Verona, dammit D:<
- Current Location:Italy, Verona's rival city
- Current Mood: amused
- Current Music:Mika - Kick Ass
I left them a comment. If they don't take my picture down I'll report their video as inappropriate.
That might be a bitchy reaction but I'm very jealous about my art. VERY. >: | Though I never said "no" to whomever asked me to use my art for colouring or other purposes.
The only thing I'd love is that people would ask for my permission before stealing and using my arts. Is it that hard to type "Hello? I'd love to use your *insert flattering adjectives here* fanart to make a video. Do you mind?"
What a wonderful day. Thankfully I'm going iceskating again later, I'll release the stress (by falling, probably). =v=;
HAPPY 2011! \;w;/
- Current Mood: irate
- Current Music:Ich will - Rammstein
As for me, my stomach is actually grumbling. Unlikely most of the people I don't eat much during Christmas. So the day after I end up waking with cramps because of hunger. =w=; (I'm just too lazy to cook only for myself when no one else in the house feels like eating).
We usually eat lots both on Christmas Eve evening and on Christmas Day lunchtime. Each meal has got something like 4-5 courses and neither of them consists of simple and easy-to-cook food. The preparations of the food start a couple of days before the 24th, more or less. But I bet that happens even in other countries~ Christmas is an important occasion after all.
On Christmas Eve we had a dinner at home with my dad's relatives: I'm not close to them at all, I basically see them once-twice a year since I was born... The food mom and grandma made was okay as always and - surprise - I enjoyed the company. The child of my dad's cousin (a little boy my sister and me never liked and probably never will ) had been quiet for the whole dinner and played his Nintendo DS, not bad. As presents I got a rose-shaped candle to let float on the water while taking a bath, some bath foam (smells like frankincense and myrrh; it's weird but good! owo ) and a keychain mirror (the mirror is actually hidden in a pink bunny-shaped thing)
People left at around 1AM; we cleaned up the table, I took grandma home (I loved driving under the rain at night) and finally went to bed at 3 am.
The day after: Christmas! 8D
I woke up at 9 am and went to open my present under the Christmas tree: I found a fuchsia winter coat, pretty and warm~ (it's exactly this one: d3sv7wwixvr3up.cloudfront.net/static/res
Anyway, we then left with grandma to go over at my Uncle and Aunt's place; we were followed by their daughters and own families. What I love most of these family meet-ups is that I can spend a very good time with my cousins: they're both older than me ( both around their thirties ) but never fail to make me laugh like an idiot. The older of them is already married and got 2 children (a very hyper girl and an as hyper boy, adorable ) while the younger one got engaged a few months ago~. After eating - again, delicious food. Well done Auntie - we all opened our presents and here we reached the peak of the day with a great scene. We all got the men a pair of Christmas themed underwear and as my cousin's son started to wave around his Superman boxers he started yelling "Undepants! UNDERPANTS!" all the others followed, echoing him. AHAH Priceless. The people outside probably heard the yelling and thought who knows what about us, but whatever, it was a funny scene. XD I got underwear too, I should've joined the chorus...
Later we all played "La Tombola del Mingoun", a version of the game "Tombola" ( from which originated this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bingo_(Commonwealt
Me and my family went back home at around 7 pm and my sister and I spend the rest of the day watching two movies: "Brokeback Mountain" (meh, I didn't really like that one) and then the live-action "George of the Jungle" (now that we're not kids anymore we were able to appreciate George's - Brendan Fraser - appeal better eue; )
Aaaaand today, I feel like absolutely doing NOTHING! \owo/
Everything sounds boring, meh.
- Current Mood: blah
- Current Music:Who's That Chick - Rihanna feat David Guetta
After doing that I might just as well go and hide for living among such blind-folded people.
At least, I'm somehow relieved that 9 million Italians decided to support Roberto Saviano by watching his TV show and not the Big Brother =A=; This guy wrote "Gomorrah" on which was based the homonym movie ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomorrah_(film) ) that reveals bits of the Neapolitan Mafia. For his own personal safety he had been granted a PERMANENT police escort. By intelligent and smart people he's considered a national hero. Last year, he was holding a sort of conference in my hometown ( a cultural festival we hold every year, named "Festivaletteratura" ). As Wikipedia's article says, the event is run by volunteers (called "Blue shirts" because of the colour of their shirts :'D *yay for creativity* ) that have to control every hosting place in which the conferences are held. That exact year I was on duty - I've been a volunteer for 2-3 years now - at the same time Saviano was having his conference. B| The city was crowded with tourists and police forces. Saviano himself said that between the audience in the theather he spoke in there were some "spies" of the Neapolitan Mafia that had came to keep him under control. That poor guy has got to go through lots everyday.
As I was saying, this Saviano was finally able to have his own "revolutionary" TV show after the people at the head of Rai (Italian state-owned public broadcasting) had decided to delay the broadcasting of such show. Why they wanted to do that isn't clear but we believe it's because of its "dangerousness". The people who sit in the top offices of Rai are close to our Prime Minister; what a funny coincidence. The TV show gives voice to smart Italians that are tired to see our Country in such a poor and terrible state, why should it be aired? oAo I have no idea, really. Also, << Italy is one of the richest Countries and is full of beautiful arts and monuments, everything's alright here. >> Aha. *sarcasm* That phrase between < > is a quote I took from our PM himself. In 2003, in the European Parliament, he avoided the critiques of a German politician by praising the beauties of Italy while the critiques were moved on Berlusconi's Government, not on Italy itself.
Do I have to add how "Daddy Silvio" concluded his speech that day?
"Mr. Schulz, in my country they're making a movie series about Nazi. I shall suggest them they call you to take up on the role of a Kapo."
If you ever wanted to know exactly what it's been said during that European meeting, I found the videos of the Berlusconi-Schulz showdown with English subtitles.
Mmh, German language~ *A* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMxPv
German guy: "Italy's Government sucks."
SB: "Lol, you can't steal our SUN and monuments " *mandolin plays in the background*
People in the meeting room: *laugh their asses off*
Italian politician #1: *crosses arms and sighs* : |
Italian politician #2 (at SB's right): *facepalm*
SB: "Shulz you're, like, the perfect Kapo!" 8D
Schulz: ....... was?
SB: "You have to know my TV channels and newspapers are my best critics"
SB: "Ah, you really do need some of Italy's sun." *I-pity-you-all-look*
I'm such a politics nerd. orz;;
- Current Mood: satisfied
- Current Music:Bed Intruder Song